Our raw indian hair extensions and luxury wigs should be treated as normal hair and shampooed regularly to maintain the health and shine of the hair. Shampoo, condition and moisturize your hair bundles and wigs as needed. We strongly recommend that you seek a professional if you decide to chemically alter your virgin hair product
*We recommend that Hair Extensions should be shampooed and conditioned before use.
- Brush out any tangles or knots with a wide-tooth comb or Denman Brush starting from the ends and working your way back to the roots.
- Completely wet hair extensions or wigs then use a moisturizing shampoo to cleanse hair. Don’t rub your hair vigorously. Use your finger as a comb to run through the hair to get the shampoo doing its job.
- Rinse the shampoo out thoroughly with water and repeat as needed.
- Use a hand full of conditioner that is thoroughly rubbed through the hair. You can let the conditioner sit on the hair for 5 mins. Use your Denman brush to detangle hair with conditioner on the hair.
- Rinse conditioner thoroughly with water making sure that no product is left on the hair.
- Use a towel to blot out excess water. Make sure your hair extensions and wigs are completely combed or brushed through before air drying.
- A light moisturizer can be used to re-hydrate the hair before styling. (Be very light because product builds up can happen very quickly and compromise your style. Use this step only as needed)
Curly/Wavy Hair Extensions and Wigs
Curly hair should be shampooed and conditioned more frequently for the upkeep of curl definition and to prevent dryness and frizz. Once or twice a week in between shampoos, use a heavy-duty, moisturizing conditioner as a Co-wash to keep your curly hair moisturized and tangle-free. It’s best to comb the hair out when it is wet with the conditioner. This will prevent frizz. Combining with the conditioner helps easily detangle the hair, removing tangles, and ensures the product is evenly distributed throughout your hair for curl definition.
1.Silicones: Using products with silicones can cause build-up. If you need to use them, make sure the silicones in your product are water-soluble, since this causes less build-up.
2.Sulfates: Sulfates can dry hair out, so using them can negate all the hard work you’re doing trying to keep your hair moisturized. Furthermore, sulfates can affect your bonds (especially keratin ones), causing them to slip prematurely.
For further inquiries on how to maintain your virgin hair extensions or wigs please feel free to contact us at email@example.com