Coily Curly Lace FrontalRegular price From $329.00Regular priceUnit price per
Relaxed Straight Lace FrontalRegular price From $329.00Regular priceUnit price per
Raw Wave Lace FrontalRegular price From $329.00Regular priceUnit price per
Raw Straight Lace FrontalRegular price From $329.00Regular priceUnit price per
Raw Curl Lace FrontalRegular price From $329.00Regular priceUnit price per
Kinky Straight Lace FrontalRegular price From $329.00Regular priceUnit price per
Shop Safely in Store: Health & Safety Guidelines
As of July 06, 2020, our Flagship store location has been open but limiting our store visits due to covid safety measures implemented by our company.
The safety of our staff and clients is our number one priority and we will be increasing our hygiene efforts by regularly disinfecting countertops and surfaces throughout our store. As we start to reopen some boutiques, we want to share what we’re doing to keep you, our employees, and others safe.
- We’re increasing cleanings and regular disinfecting throughout the day
- We’re wearing masks in our store and ask that you do too
- We’re limiting the number of clients who can enter at any given time
- We’re observing social distancing
- Hand sanitizer is available for use throughout the boutique
- We’re offering contactless payment with compatible phones and chip cards
- We may ask you to comply with other additional, locally mandated safety measures
SHIPPING TIMES: We strive to process orders as quickly as possible at the same time we have put in place current safeguards in place to protect the health and safety that can affect shipping times.
Salon COVID Policy
We know our salon guests expect the highest standards at Donna Prescott The Salon and we are committed to providing that as we move forward. The health, safety, and well-being of our guests, team, and community are most important to us!
Due to the outbreak of the Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19), Donna Prescott The Salon is taking extra precautions with the care of every salon guest to include health review and enhanced sanitation/disinfection procedures in accordance with the guidelines of New York.
Below are the guest safety protocols and enhanced salon measures that we will be following.
Guest Safety Protocols
- Health screen for all salon guests.
- Please come to your appointment alone. We welcome guests who have a scheduled appointment and will not be allowing additional patrons such as children, friends, or partners at this time.
- Temperature check upon arrival. A temperature check will be taken upon check-in. No one with a fever will be permitted to receive services and will need to reschedule.
- Hand washing station. Guests will be required to sanitize their hands upon arrival.
- Please wear a face mask. All guests must wear a face mask while visiting the salon.
- No contact greeting. While a hug or handshake is customary at Donna Prescott The Salon we will be refraining from additional touch.
Enhanced Salon Cleaning Protocol Measures
- All of our staff members have been certified in COVID-19 sanitation and disinfection procedures.
- We will be operating at 50% or less of our normal capacity.
- Door handles, restrooms and high touch services will be sanitized frequently.
- Additional time will be designated to clean, sanitize, and disinfect all work areas and tools after each guest.
- Temperature checks for all staff at the start of every shift. No staff members showing any symptoms or presenting with fever will be permitted to work.
- Stylists will be wearing face masks/ and or face shields throughout each service.
- Products are sanitized throughout the day.
Our space has informational signage
Our Space has the following features:
- Capacity is limited based on state and local guidelines
- Space has access to outdoor air ventilation
Please note we are working with a small team at times and strongly encourage clients to send a note to email@example.com or from our contact forms on our website.